The Board of Directors serves as SCMSOA’s governing body, with responsibility for the overall direction of the Association and authority to manage its affairs.
The board consists of four elected officers and three appointed officers. Board members for 2020 are:
- President – Scott Hoffman
- Vice President – In-Jae Kim
- Secretary – Bob Williams
- Treasurer – Chris Yarger
- Charter Clinician – Tom Gjersvig (tentative)
- Assignor – Jerry Baerg (tentative)
- Referee Development Coordinator – Peter Jarnstrom (tentative)
Contact email@example.com if you have questions, comments, or concerns for the board.